Sunday, September 26, 2010

balance



I checked out an old friend's blog today. She started it a few days ago when her husband left for an 8 month traveling job - it seems like a great way to check in with herself during a time of huge adjustment. As someone about to have a huge adjustment of my own, I thought it was a fabulous idea. I borrowed the above graphic from her website as a reminder to myself to find balance in my life during a time that will most definitely be swayed heavily in the direction of being a new mom. I couldn't be more excited about that role, but I do need to make sure I'm checking in with myself so I don't let everything else in my life go by the wayside.

My hope is to eventually make my own graph with a few different categories. But this one certainly will do for now!

No comments: