Wednesday, October 27, 2010

the boss of me


I lost my job last week. One week before my due date, I was called and told that my job would be moved to Boise, starting in January. I was about to go on maternity leave until March, but now I'll be jobless (income-less) by December 31st. 

Without going into it (it feels like all I've talked about since last Thursday), it feels super unjust, but I can't help but feel like maybe this is a blessing in disguise. It gives me the opportunity to fantasize about making a business for myself. Could I possibly combine my love of crafting, homesteading, soon-to-be parenting and blogging into a career?

This blog might turn into another one, or I might just continue here, recording all that comes up as I venture into this new world of parenting & trying to make a life outside of the 9-5. Wish me luck. 

Oh and this website so far has given me so much hope!

No comments: